Tuesday, October 7, 2008

... A Few Giant Steps

That's right. As I was talking to Ryan on the phone this evening, I watched in a seemingly nonchalant manner as Emmy took three or four very steady, very normal-sized, very "ain't no thang" steps. And then I screamed and jumped up and down inside my head until Ryan finished his sentence (because I hate interrupting that much.)

I think she walked because she wasn't thinking about it, and because she didn't know I was watching her. Also, no one was dangling a toy a few steps in front of her, calling her like a puppy. So it's hard to say when it'll happen again. Maybe tomorrow, or the next day, but soon, and for the rest of her life! Needless to say, I didn't take a video or picture of the event ('cause that's not so nonchalant), but here are a couple other cute pictures I took yesterday. Did I say cute? Because I meant CUTE.

No comments: