Monday, September 15, 2008

And the Emmy Goes to... Blogland!

Welcome to the Emmy blog! Copying the genius move of my cousin, I've decided to start this blog to write a few sentences a day (or every few days) about my daughter, Emmy, so that loved ones can receive more frequent updates about what she's up to. In this way, I'm eliminating the enormous mass e-mails, which cause my carpal tunnel to flare up, and now you don't have to sit around tapping your foot, waiting for me to get my act together. Really, it's a win-win. Perhaps even a win-win-win (the third win yet to be determined).

My genius husband, Ryan, provided the extremely witty title to this blog, so I can't take credit for much of this yet, but just you wait! The updates will all be made by me, and maybe even later today, Emmy will do something extremely cute and I'll remember to write about it. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

grmommy said...

what a great idea! from loving grandma (waiting for Emmy to give her a cool name...)

EBS said...

There is nothing I like better than seeing my favorite kids on their blogs! Thanks for another way for me to warm my heart, especially on a day like today. Love you!