Thursday, September 18, 2008

... The Facts


Three things you might not have known about Emmy:
  1. Emmy's a giving little girl. Like yesterday, she handed me a piece of half-chewed fish stick straight from her mouth. How sweet.
  2. Emmy speaks French. It's just too bad that I do not speak French, so I don't know what she's saying. However, I do hear "au jus" mentioned frequently.
  3. Emmy strolls. Although Emmy hasn't fully walked on her own yet, she did start pushing her baby stroller while standing up all by herself this week-- even on the slick kitchen floor. She goes about 20 mph, so watch out toes!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

welcome to blogland! i have to say that eliana's blog has been one of my favorite pasttimes since mama hood began. so glad to keep up with emmy this way too.
and i think elie has the same magic green blanket (target?). she's gotta sleep with it too.
you both look beautiful!
gillian

Marie said...

Jess, thanks for the nice comment! I love you're blog too- Emmy's ADORABLE! I hope you're doing well. :)